Whatever we think about, and thank about, we bring about!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yoda Wisdom Uncensored


“Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Pass on what you have learned...”

Bonanzle management felt the need to dis-emvowel this tidbit of wisdom in their forum today lest someone have an aha moment in the midst of confusion. While that is their right and their priveledge, that's not my style. Given the spirit of the quote, I will pass on what I learned from another most inspiring character, Maya Angelou :

"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better."

May you be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment