Whatever we think about, and thank about, we bring about!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Living in love



I've been thinking a lot about love lately. Puppy love (obviously), romantic love, the love of children, friendship, altruism, sacrifice, service, surrender... I know that I am blessed in my life to experience loves' many forms. For years I have consciously practiced living "in love" rather than in fear. I live in possibilities rather than in limitations, in abundance rather than lack, and certainly in gratitude. No matter what is happening around me.

And it has made all the difference.

I really believe that it would not take that all that many people focused on love to change the destiny of humanity, as creative love is the most powerful energy of the universe. It is infinitely stronger than anger, resentment, or fear (all mind created). But what is it – that illusive quality– that infuses a life – or even a moment, a word, or a thought with love? How does one actually go about the business of living in love?

What makes the difference?

I think it begins by seeing the larger picture of all people's lives and focusing upon not what you want from them, but how you can assist them in their unfoldment and growth in whatever direction is for their highest good.

Love is focusing on how you may serve others, and in doing so, how you may serve your own growth and higher purpose.

Love opens the doorway to your own growth and aliveness. Love operates in the present, and by focusing upon it in the present, you send it into the future and release it to the past. By taking a moment to appreciate everyone you see and simply send them a feeling of love you will change your life and raise your vibration. Being committed to the idea of love will bring it to you.

I actually do think of love as a presence and even a place, rather than an emotion. The experience of deep love, in which I am able to set aside my personality, my own wants and desires, to assist another is a place that exists as an energy, that I journey to, where I can tap into absolute compassion and complete detachment from outcome. It is a place of trust. From that place, I journey back to relationships, personality, the material world. By my recognition of love, I bring it out and attract it to myself.

So, can you imagine how it would feel if your heart were open, if everywhere you went, you trusted, were relaxed, and knew that the universe was friendly? How would your life flow if you believed that people were sending you love wherever you went, and that you yourself broadcast a beam of love like a circle around you to everyone? How would your life change if whenever someone said something to you, no matter how it came out, you could recognize the love or need for love behind it? You would be constantly looking deeper to acknowledge and recognize the love within each being, as I do.

By your recognition of love, you would bring it out and attract it to yourself. You would live in love.

As you go out into the world today, be aware of how you can express love through your eyes, through your smile, your heart, your words, and actions. For the rest of the day, be in your heart. Experience the love that is you, and as you do, be open to receive the acknowledgment of the beautiful light and love within you from others.

May you be blessed!

Image: Tachyon-energized Love and Kindness Pendant is available at our Bonanzle storefront.

No comments:

Post a Comment