Whatever we think about, and thank about, we bring about!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

I got a new IPAD for Christmas... a true story


I had this dream last night: My new Ipad had an app that allowed me to dress a "consciousness" in anything I wanted, like a paperdoll but 3D or actually 4D, and so I spent time with it (her) and then I chose physical attributes so she looked like a princess fairy.

The energy was lovely. I loved her.

She said to me, "thank you but I am not very well suited for your world." So I found these these sharp plastic "legos" that snapped together and had gears and armor and I put them on her and she said, "OK, I'm ready to go."

And then I asked her if she really liked that and she said it was OK except she couldn't raise her arms all the way up and it hurt to talk, something was poking in her mouth. So I took it all off and I said, "just take your chances," and she flew off.

I wasn't afraid for her at all.

I've been thinking about this all day.
Ipads are so much more than they seem, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment