Whatever we think about, and thank about, we bring about!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dreams and Bonanzle T shirts continued...


First, you'll need to read the blog posted on March 23.

OK...
1. An hour or so after I posted my blog I read a request for financial support... to create embroidered Bonanzle T shirts via securing the paid membership requirement necessary to sell Bonanzle-branded merchandise...
2. I recalled a Bonanzle image with floating hearts that I liked, and thought that it would make a great T shirt. I offered to fund it's manifestation.
3. Although I could provide the financial support, there were policy and procedure hurdles...
4. They evaporated!
5. My T shirt should be here in a few days!
6. And you'll be able to order one soon!
7. And a family will prosper...

The lesson... when you dream a dream... perhaps someone else's dream is dependent on your validating your own dream... so don't just dream it, do it!

I am surely blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the t-shirts. Really enjoy your blog and our conversation.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete