Whatever we think about, and thank about, we bring about!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tachyon and Energy Healing for Pets and Animals


Animals by their love, devotion, independence, and instinct to survive are truly inspirational. But this can, and does, create great hardship for our beloved pets. Animals suffer stress for a variety of reasons including living in unnatural environments, absorbing the emotions of the homes they live in, taking on negative energies and diseases as a buffer to protect their guardians, and misunderstanding situations that they find themselves in. Animals are very receptive to telepathic communication and energy work, and especially healing; they are eager and willing to clear their energy fields, but require a little help in doing so. Animals often heal quicker than their guardians, as they don't carry the same amount of emotional or energetic "baggage" as most humans do. Animals are pure souls, without judgment – and therefore are fully able and willing to accept Reiki Healing or Distance Energy Healing.

A growing number of veterinarians state that processed pet food is the main cause of illness and premature death in the modern dog and cat. In December 1995, the British Journal of Small Animal Practice published a paper contending that processed pet food supresses the immune system and leads to liver, kidney, heart and other diseases. Dr. Kollath, of the Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm, headed a study done on animals. When young animals were fed cooked and processed foods they initially appeared to be healthy. However, as the animals reached adulthood, they began to age more quickly than normal and also developed chronic degenerative disease symptoms. A control group of animals raised on raw foods aged less quickly and were free of degenerative disease. For a return to health, pets require a diet which strengthens the immune system and most closely resembles that which they would get in the wild.

A great way to improve the nutritional value of your pet's food is to place some tachyon stones in the food storage bin or bag (don't place them in the dish). I also charge my pet's (and plant's) drinking water by placing tachyon cubes in a pitcher of water. Elderly and artritic pets do very well when a tachyon blanket is placed on their beds. It is a pleasure to watch just how well Tachyon works with animals. This is because animals just don't have the blocks, energetically, that humans do. Humans, through free will, can create and maintain blockages in their Energetic Continuum. In my experience, when supplied with Tachyon energized food, water, and rest, most animals will rebalance and rejuvenate quite quickly.

I believe that each animal has a mission, or spiritual purpose for being with their particular guardian. When this is understood and honored, and their sense of wellbeing is supported, they can become the most wonderful teachers and healers for us, their human companions. If you would like more information about tachyon wellness products, please visit the FAQs page of my Bonanzle storefront, our website Oshun Spirit Earth Friendly Goods, or email me at suberry@myfairpoint.net.

May you be blessed with the gift of unconditional love as I have been.

Just My Dog

He is my other eyes that can see above
the clouds; my other ears that hear above
the winds. He is the part of me that can
reach out into the sea.

He has told me a thousand times over that
I am his reason for being: by the way he
rests against my leg; by the way he thumps
his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he
shows his hurt when I leave without taking him.
(I think it makes him sick with worry when he
is not along to care for me.)

When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive.
When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile.
When I am happy, he is joy unbounded.
When I am a fool, he ignores it.
When I succeed, he brags.
Without him, I am only another man. With him,
I am all-powerful.
He is loyalty itself.
He has taught me the meaning of devotion.
With him, I know a secret comfort and a
private peace. He has brought me understanding
where before I was ignorant.
His head on my knee can heal my human hurts.
His presence by my side is protection against
my fears of dark and unknown things.
He has promised to wait for me...
whenever... wherever in case I need him.
And I expect I will, as I always have.

He is just my dog.


by Gene Hill

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this post. I had been thinking about energizing the water for my plants but I never did. Now I will :-)
    And after reading this post I really miss having animals around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Our animals too often suffer needlessly due to our ignorance or even carelessness. When you think about it, it's amazing that they would want to come back to us, yet they often do. Their capacity for love and compassion is incredible. Makes you wonder just which is the superior species...

    ReplyDelete